WoT
WoT FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Privéberichten

Het is nu 25-04-2024 14:45:38  
klik voor meer informatie
t one point in all seven

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WoT -> Welcome Vorige onderwerp | Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-11-2019 07:39:37    Onderwerp: t one point in all seven Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- Carey Price can relax -- his Labrador retrievers are back home. The Montreal Canadiens goaltenders dogs Motty ("short for Mozart") and Duke got loose overnight. But, after word went out on Twitter, both were found and returned Monday morning. "I was preoccupied and they snuck out the garage doors," Price said. "They turned up this morning. "Its not the first time and its probably not the last time." The dogs were found by John Mastromonaco, who happened to be listening to TSN 690 in Montreal on Monday morning and heard an item about the missing dogs. "When I left the house at 6:15 a.m., I heard that Carey Price lost his dogs in Candiac, he lost his two labs," Mastromonaco told The Canadian Press. "Almost at the same time, I see this jogger with two Labradors following him, but the dogs didnt look like they were with him." After checking with the jogger, Mastromonaco realized hed happened on the goaltenders dogs. Candiac is a suburb south of Montreal. After trying to reach Price through the radio station, Mastromonaco said he called the number on the dog tag, which happened to be Prices wife. She directed him to the couples home where Price answered the door and gave him an autographed stick. "He just said thank you very much, I appreciate it, heres a stick," said Mastromonaco, a Habs fan. "I said thank you very much (to Price) and said good luck on Tuesday." Price said he had just woken up when the dogs were returned. "We didnt chat a lot," he said. "I was kind of groggy. "I was still trying to sleep. I probably didnt go to sleep until about two. I woke up, I was like ugh. Threw my bathrobe on. I was probably quite the sight to see." It was around midnight that Price tweeted that the dogs were missing. "Actually it was my wife that suggested it," he said of the tweet. "It was actually a good idea. Shes smarter than me. "I think its good karma because I picked up a dog four or five months ago and returned it to the owner. What goes around, comes around." Both starting goalies in the Montreal-Boston playoff series lost sleep on the same night. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rasks girlfriend gave birth to a daughter either late Sunday or early Monday. "Thats great for Tuukka," said Price. "Obviously, a child birth is a big time in your life. Thats really good news actually, I didnt know." The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal between the Canadiens and Bruins is tied 1-1 with Game 3 set for Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. Nike Air Max Canada Online . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Air Max 1 Sale Canada . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air-max-flair-canada-sale.html . MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p. Air Max 97 Canada Sale . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Nike Air Max 360 Canada . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre.DALLAS -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff was thinking about a shootout even before his club faced the undefeated San Jose Sharks. Ruff had the idea that if the game was forced to a tiebreaker, he would use rookie Alex Chiassson as one of his first three shooters. The opportunity presented itself and paid off immediately as Chiasson was the only player to score in the shootout, lifting the Stars to a 4-3 victory on Thursday night. "Before the game we knew he was going to be number two or three," Ruff said. "He had a goal in the shootout during the preseason (against Florida). "Chaisser took me off the hook with that one." The Sharks are no longer perfect, but with the Colorado Avalanche losing at home to Detroit, San Jose is the only NHL team without a regulation defeat this season. The Stars improved to 3-3, and the Sharks fell to 6-0-1, one game shy of tying their best mark of 7-0, established last season. "Its not about the streak," Sharks coach Todd McLellan said. "Its about living for today. Were disappointed we didnt get the two points. We probably didnt play well enough." Chiasson was the only one of the six skaters to score in the shootout, beating Antti Niemi by firing a shot just inside the right post. "I always like to come with speed," Chiasson said. "I think it shows the goalie youve got a couple moves if youre coming fast. I just got my head up and let it go." Chiasson is Dallas leader with four goals in six games this season. He has 10 goals in 13 career NHL games. The Stars outshot San Jose 31-29 in regulation. The Sharks took all five shots in overtime but couldnt beat Dan Ellis even though Dallas was short-handed for the final 1:02 of overtime. "You had to make a good read and try to stay big, try to stay patient and force them to shoot," Ellis said of his shootout strategy. San Jose, which scored eight power-play goals in its first six games, was 0 for 5 against Dallas. The game hadnt started anywhere near as well for the Stars, who came back from one-goal deficits three times. San Jose took a 1-0 lead just 9 seconds into the game. Off the opening faceoff, Tyler Kennedy skated along the right wing and shot the puck past Ellis for his first goal this season. "Its a tough start," Ruff said. "I lliked the fact that we dug in and were able to keep coming at them.dddddddddddd Its a sign of a team with a will to win." Ellis took the blame for the quick strike. "Its not a goal that you want to let in," he said. "I need to be a little sharper in those first few minutes to give ourselves a chance to get our feet under us." Dallas tied it on Tyler Seguins rebound goal at 16:44. His third goal extended his point streak to five games. The tie lasted barely a minute as the Sharks took a 2-1 lead when Matthew Nieto skated to the top of the slot and fired a shot off the right post and in at 17:52. The Stars Cody Eakin and his line with Chiasson and Ray Whitney tied it for the second and third times, in the second period. At 1:53, Trevor Daley scored his first goal this season on a rebound of Eakins shot. Eakin scored his second goal to make it 3-3 at 12:58. "Its tough," Sharks captain Joe Thornton said, "especially when you score a goal and they come back and score on the next shift. Just try to continue the momentum, and we didnt do that." Daley was involved in another goal at 12:31 of the period when San Joses Patrick Marleau attempted a wraparound. The play was first ruled a save by Ellis. A review showed that the puck had gone off Daleys skate and across the goal line. The goal was the sixth this season for Marleau. He and Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby are the only NHL players with at least one point in all seven games played. The Sharks had entered the game averaging better than 41 shots per game and allowing fewer than 24. "This is great for us," Chiasson said of the victory. "Weve been playing up and down throughout the year. Hopefully we can keep that momentum going into this weekend." Niemi has played every minute in goal for the Sharks this season. NOTES: Kennedys goal was the fastest recorded against the Stars franchise during its 47 seasons in Minnesota and Dallas. The earliest goal in San Joses 22 seasons was by Stephane Matteau 8 seconds into a game against St. Louis on Jan. 11, 2000. ... Sharks RW Adam Burish, a seven-year NHL veteran, had back surgery in Los Angeles to correct a disc problem. ... Ray Whitneys two second-period assists gave him nine during a six-game point streak (all assists) against the Sharks. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WoT -> Welcome Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: